Transfer Fees & Services
- Face to Face Instore Transfer – $30.00
- Please make sure both buyer and seller have their LTC/FID along with your state-issued pin number.
- Incoming Transfers (out of state from another FFL) – $40.00
- The price of the transfer will include receiving the firearm at our location, completing State and Federal forms, calling in NICS background check, reviewing necessary disclosures and recording the transaction per BATF rules and regulations
- MA Compliant – Please be sure to contact us to confirm the transferred item is MA compliant and conforms to all Massachusetts laws and regulations.
- Shipping – Include your full name, address, telephone number so we can notify you when your item arrives.
- Outgoing Transfers (out of state to another FFL) – $40.00
- Packaging of a firearm for shipment ranges from $15-$30 per item depending on the size and weight. If you choose to package your own item, there will be no charge to package. All packages must be open when brought to transfer to verify serial numbers and other required information.
- Shipping – Based on the size, weight, insured value and location being transferred to.
- UPS/USPS 2nd Day or Next Day Air for handguns.
- UPS/USPS Ground for long guns.
- Police Department pick-up – Varies/item
- For all firearms being held at a Police Department, there is a $100.00 minimum pick-up fee and could be more depending on the number of firearms being picked up. Which does not include the transfer fee per item.
We are happy to assist you in the sale of your firearms. Please contact us to arrange a Police Department pick-up.