State/Federal Restriction Statement
We abide by all state and federal regulations. Please ensure the item you are purchasing is legal in your particular area before purchase.
SHIPPING A FIREARM – FFLs AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Founding Fathers Tactical will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you (unless you have an FFL).
At your request we will transfer your purchased firearm to a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.
- This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer.
- You do not pay Founding Fathers Tactical the transfer fee.
- It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations.
- By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contact information is as follows:
Founding Fathers Tactical Shooting and Supplies
ATTN: Online Sales
176 Worcester Providence Tpke #101
Sutton, MA, 01590
Shipping charges vary for firearms at Founding Fathers. They are generally disclosed at checkout and Founding Fathers currently uses flat rate shipping. The only exception being Long Guns shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. The shipping charge for most small accessories is $15.00 .Whenever possible, we will combine shipping for multiple small accessories on the same order. Shipping insurance is offered at a rate of $1 per $100 ordered item(s) value. Founding Fathers Tactical Shooting and Supplies is not responsible for uninsured items lost or damaged in transit by UPS or USPS. If you would like to review the total shipping charges for your order, click Checkout to preview the order. You can preview the order, including shipping charges, before you click to Confirm your order. The shipping and handling charge covers the cost of standard shipping. If you require expedited shipping, the shipping fees will be greater. You must contact us for a quote if you require expedited shipping. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Firearms normally ship within 3-7 working days after we receive your payment and a copy of the Federal Firearms License.
Non-firearm orders normally ship from 3 to 7 days after we receive your payment.